|Job Type:||Full Time|
Internal Infrastructure Engineer
As an Internal Infrastructure Engineer with us, you will have the overall responsibility of managing the infrastructure, networks and back office systems that our employees rely on. You will implement process and procedures and document changes to our systems as they evolve and change to ensure they can be reliably supported in the future.
Reporting into the role Infrastructure Engineer Team Lead , you will have the opportunity to:
- Plan and manage the IT infrastructure to meet the ever-changing business requirements;
- Diagnose, investigate and resolve 3rd level incidents;
- Evaluate internal IT needs for stakeholders;
- Monitor availability of infrastructure services;
- Plan rollout activities, procedures and policies for repeatable practices.
In order to be successful in this role, you have:
- Experience in cloud delivered technologies;
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN/WIFI and firewall technologies;
- Previous experience with Active Directory, DNS,DHCP and network troubleshooting;
- Experience supporting various Audio Visual technologies;
- The ability to multitask and think logically.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a design professional to join a hyper-growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on Twitter or Instagram.