|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Division: ITW Residential Division
- Location: Ingleburn, NSW/Moorabbin, VIC
Welcome to ITW Residential Division
ITW is a Fortune 200 diversified manufacturing company that was founded on innovation and has continually grown on the strength of its customer commitment. For over 100 years, highly talented people at ITW businesses worldwide consistently drive our success through new products and customer-driven solutions.
The Residential Division is Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of fastener products and home construction solutions across respected brands such as Buildex, Paslode, Stock-ade, Pryda and Databuild.
About the Position;
We are seeking a natural leader with excellent experience in building and improving capability within complex Operational and Infrastructure teams. Your role will be to manage a team of 4 staff across Australia and New Zealand, support 300+ users over 17 sites.
Key responsibilities and activities will include;
Leading this team of highly competent professionals you will be responsible for developing a strategy that will essentially transform this important business into a more proactive, responsive and customer centric environment.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for:
- Leading and mentoring a team on 4 staff across ANZ
- Delivering recommendations for improvements and simplification of the environments
- Working with the local and Asia Pacific teams on delivering strategic goals.
- Ensure IT projects achieve management support, are completed on time, within budget and securing high user adoption.
Selection Criteria includes:
- A strong history of business engagement ownership and responsiveness
- Experience working in large, multi-national, complex matrixed environments, ideally with ANZ responsibilities
- Experience leading teams across service desk, networks and server
- Ability to directly manage business queries and discussions with both internal and external stakeholders, excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A positive and collaborative approach
- Strong technical knowledge of these domains
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- A natural willingness to get in and get things done;
- Proven track record of success when delivering IT projects
We advise that all prospective employees must have an ongoing right to live and work in Australia. To submit an application for this position please send your application to [ Link Removed ] .
ITW is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies [ Link Removed ]