To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
We are seeking an EA and Office Manager with excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills to run the day to day operations of our Sydney office and provide administration support to our APAC Leadership Team.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage travel, accommodation and expenses for the APAC Leadership Team based in Sydney.
- Accounts processing including raising and processing purchase orders.
- Manage the reception desk, greeting clients and visitors ensuring a personal and friendly guest experience.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls and mail in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain a high standard of office tidiness particularly in common areas such as kitchens, breakout areas and meeting rooms and management of cleaning vendor
- Manage office supplies from stationary, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Ensure the office environment is well-maintained including organising contractors for repairs (heating, company plants, water machines, air conditioning, hygiene, waste, recycling and more).
- Act as a key point of for Building Management to coordinate repairs and provide office announcements and updates to employees as needed.
- Ensure health & safety compliance (e.g. fire and waste, risk assessments, monthly fire, emergency lighting, smoke and extinguisher testing, portable appliance testing and relevant reporting).
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including managing meeting room bookings, room set up and organising catering.
- Manage office community/social events – being an active member of the Social Committee and key driver of cultivating a vibrant office culture and coordinating various office activities.
- Previous Executive Assistant experience supporting multiple senior leaders and managing complex travel
- Highly organised with effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and enjoy picking up new things that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Customer centric with an ability to interact professionally at all levels both internal and external to the company
- Proactive and takes initiative; working well with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word skills
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.