|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger!
- Utilise your skills and experience in research, policy development and expertise in program evaluation.
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network.
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture.
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The National Health, Ageing and Human Services (HAHS) team within KPMG is a highly experienced and motivated team that has been involved in some of Australia's largest and most complex reform programs. We are looking for an Associate Director to join our team in Brisbane and Sydney with particular emphasis on supporting work within the Human Services sector.
You will be part of a market leading and innovative team and will help lead and manage significant Human Services projects. You will have relevant experience in at least one or more of the following areas in Human Services; community services, disability, child and family services, housing and homelessness services, youth services, domestic and family violence, mental health and drug and alcohol services and Indigenous affairs.
We are currently recruiting exceptional candidates at the Associate Director level to join KPMG’s Human Services team. You will work across a variety of projects so you must enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone. Your ongoing responsibilities as a part of the team will include:
- Managing teams and projects on client delivery across a variety of engagements in understanding policy problems and providing practical and strategic advice, undertaking system and policy reviews, and advising on strategies to achieve policy objectives and strategic advice on options for reform
- Developing strong relationships with clients and maintaining relationships after engagements are completed
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- You will have the desire to learn and deliver exceptional outcomes; excellent verbal and written communication skills; well-developed analytical capabilities; and enjoy the face-to-face interaction that client work brings.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Skills and experience in research and policy development including expertise in program evaluation (note program evaluation skills not mandatory but desirable)
- Strong experience in a Social Policy or Service Delivery environment preferably in one or more of the following areas: community services; disability; child and family services; youth services; domestic and family violence; Indigenous affairs, mental health or alcohol and drugs. You will need a strong interest in and commitment to continuing to develop your skills in these areas
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple and concurrent engagements with human services clients ensuring high quality solutions and outcomes
- Prior experience working in environments such as a Professional Consulting firm or within Government or in the not-for-profit Sector across Australia
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills, including excellent analytical and research skills
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills including interviews, workshops, and presentations
- Excellent teamwork and a willingness to travel within Australia
This is a unique opportunity where you will get role diversity and work life balance. Each day will present new challenges and provide you with an opportunity to take your career and personal development to the next level.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.