|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Global leader of commercial & industrial explosives and fertilisers
- MPU Operator, Shotfirer & Blast Crew multiple roles across our Bowen Basin sites
- Great company that fosters career development, progression & inclusive workplace
- Even time working rosters (7 days on, 7 days off, or lifestyle) & camp accommodation
Dyno Nobel, a wholly owned subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited, is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America and Australia, as well as selected customers predominately within the Asia Pacific region. Due to continued results and world leading innovation, customers in the mining, quarry, construction, pipeline and geophysical exploration industries choose Dyno Nobel.
The successful candidates will demonstrate operational experience as either a Shotfirer, MPU Operator or on Blast Crew and a sound background in a mining environment as well as;
- HR Driver’s License (DGDL highly regarded)
- Current Queensland Security Card Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Standard 11 (desirable)
- High Risk Forklift License Licence (desirable)
- Demonstrated compliance with safety, and a good knowledge and understanding of safety systems
- Excellent communication skills, supportive team member with a positive attitude
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise blasting schedules and operational duties
- Good computer literacy, and aptitude to learn and use site specific software
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision.
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you to discuss upcoming roles across our sites as they become available.
Feel free to mention this opportunity through your networks to likeminded people who have the above skills/experience.
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.