|Job Type:||Full Time|
2019 is another big year for us and we’re scaling at speed!
We are currently hiring talented Developers, to join our Bank Integrations team within our global Technology group. We’re keen to chat with Intermediate & Senior Developers with a growth mindset, the ability to adapt and evolve with the changing needs of the business and a clear understanding of clean design and coding practices. We have fantastic opportunities in our Auckland & Wellington offices.
As part of the Bank Integrations team, you’ll be joining one of the cornerstones of what makes Xero incredible. Without us, Xero wouldn’t be where it is today. We work directly with the banks to implement and improve integrations, creating the links that make so many of Xero’s awesome product features possible.
As a Developer you will:
- Use your amazing skills to break down complex problems and find simple solutions
- Contribute significantly to the scale and design of back-end infrastructure and code to our Xero cloud software platform hosted in AWS
- Use your passion for delivering beautifully designed software!
- Influence others and build consensus using your strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with smart, motivated people in a supportive environment
- Enjoy a strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen
- Feel empowered to try things out and make a real difference for our teams and our customers
Ideally, your technical tool-box will include:
- In-depth knowledge of the C# language and .NET fundamentals, including ASP.NET & Web API.
- Experience using build and deploy tools and processes to get your creations into production
- The ability to develop scalable software against large relational databases, and an understanding of NoSQL databases
- Eager to dig in and get going with a wide variety of top industry tools and frameworks for building scalable apps, think Redis, .NET Core, Event Store, Kubernetes, SQS and the AWS platform
- Working knowledge of complex architecture designs that support scalable and maintainable software solutions
As we scale our products to meet the needs of million-plus global customers, you’ll help decide on the tools and approaches we use because, at Xero, continuous improvement is something we focus on each and every day.
Things don’t sit still for long and we like to move quicker than everyone else to stay ahead of the game. We’re all about rapid release cycles, continuous integration and delivery.
Aside from the typical perks you’d expect from a tech company (games rooms, free soft drinks, barista coffee, fresh fruit, sports teams and amazing offices), one of the best things about Xero is our people. You’ll join an inclusive, diverse product team with talented developers from all over the globe.
We support many types of flexible working arrangements like condensed and part-time, which allows you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package which includes shares and life insurance in addition to your base salary plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being.
We're a huge part of the development community and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences and hosting meetups. We're really open in our discussions at Xero, from the latest product management thinking to diversity and inclusion.
Xero is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and is Rainbow Tick accredited too.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!