|Location:||Brisbane, Gladstone Central, Mackay, Moranbah, Rockhampton, Townsville|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join our team at Peak Downs.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible for carrying out servicing and repairs on the fleet of electric drive trucks. You will also be required to assist Fitters with auto electrical work and general maintenance on the truck fleet as required.
- Auto Electrical trade qualification
- Air Conditioning trade qualification
- Sound knowledge of CAT equipment is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is preferred
- Strong team player and solid communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion to be the best in all that you do
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lifestyle Roster 7/7 day/night, supporting work/life balance, BIBO from Mackay.
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
Please note:- Downer do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Trade Papers/tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application .
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For further questions please contact Taylah Williams E: Taylah.Williams@downergroup.com