|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have full-time positions currently available for Civil Operators for experienced plant operators based out of our Gillman depot. Away work is required to fulfil the business requirements for our pavement and stabilisation projects throughout the region.
- Current HR Licence (minimum)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Up to date Traffic Control tickets (desirable)
- Operator Tickets (Skid Steer and Loader as minimum) as well as demonstrated machine operation experience
- A strong team player with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Ability to work away from home
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Stability and a long-term career with a leader in the industry
- Great work environment and supportive culture
With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.