|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer for a 12-month fixed term contract to join our high performing Accounts team based at Camellia.
The primary focus of this role is to provide efficient and accurate accounts payable services to USG Boral Business. Role reports to the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Some other duties include:
- Check and process invoices, interfaced transactions, credit notes and other transactions accurately in accordance with established procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicating & maintaining relationships with outsourced service providers & internal service users.
- Analysing, resolving issues & contributing to continuous improvement of accounts payable processes.
- Assisting the standardisation of accounts payable processes, performing tasks required to close out the month end Accounts payable process
- Ensuring all accounts payable processes comply with accounting standards at USG Boral.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience using an ERP system (SAP desirable)
- A minimum of 3 years accounts payable experience in a commercial environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise, Personal drive and results- orientated
- The ability to build and maintain positive work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Why join USG Boral?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and exciting role with ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced and safe work environment
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude and understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol is important to this role. Passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you click to Apply
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of the recruitment process successful applicants will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical and police clearance.