|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Warranty Coordinator for a full time permanent position based in Camellia. Reporting to the Sydney Contracting Manager, this position is responsible for managing the subcontractor base, assist with new business development, ensuring projects are delivered according to the standards, timeliness and quality expectations through liaison with relevant internal and external parties; assisting Sydney Contracting Manager in controlling the profitability of orders/ acceptances all within company and HSE guidelines.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders from contracting, estimating, accounting, sales and distribution team. Clear communication with builders and subcontractors will be critical to the role.
Liaise with site project coordinators, builders and other relevant parties, ensuring teams are ready to hit site once the project is at the right stage. Ensure projects are proceeding according to the standards, timeliness and quality expectations.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide day to day administration support to Field Project Coordinators, Sydney Area Manager and NSW / ACT Contracting Manager.
- Allocate sub-contractor labour to contracting projects and warranty, assist with maintenance projects.
- Manage contractual documents and agreements between subcontractors and USG Boral linings.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with existing sub-contractor teams. Address their queries and problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Attempt to source new sub-contractors through existing contracts.
- Be proactive in balancing the contractor resources to cope with spikes and troughs in work flow patterns.
- Arrange bookings for warranty requests, track jobs in progress and report to builders’ warranty departments.
- Obtain and chase purchase orders for warranty work required. Manage and invoice purchase orders on time and to correct project numbers.
- Track and report on warranty projects. Provide assistance to Sydney Contracting manager in monitoring projects budgets, closing out jobs by ensuring that all costs and revenue are correctly applied before end of month.
- SAP experience desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be well regarded i.e. building, construction management and or sound knowledge of the plasterboard or building industry.
- Valid drivers licence and a commitment to OH&S requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Genuine career development opportunity
- Free onsite parking available
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG’s plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral’s leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG’s world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values its employees and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.