|Location:||Castle Hill, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Trade Store Operator, the role reports to the Trade Store Manager. This is a great opportunity to join our high performing business based in Castle Hill, Sydney.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude, willing to work both on the floor in the warehouse and in the office to interact with customers directly and picking orders accurately is key to the role.
This role is responsible to providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the Service Centre, in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans, operating budgets, procedures and policies. Exposure to Senior management and true career progression opportunity for the right candidate.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions promotions and in-store activations.
Some duties include:
- Provide exceptional customer service via face to face interaction, emails and over the phone.
- Manage all order makeup for customers as required.
- Maintain compliance to the Management System and relevant procedures.
- Check and make orders with diligence and receipting of goods.
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained.
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards.
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management.
- Record and report any customer complaints to the Manager regarding product and / or service via USG Boral’s complaint and customer procedures
- Prior experience with SAP desirable
- Physically fit for manual handling tasks
- Valid forklift licence
- Team player, attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Competitive salary
- Grow in a highly competent team environment
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced and safe work environment
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.