|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Project Supervisor, Camellia to perform all aspects of the onsite coordination of the Plasterboard installation process ensuring safe, quality installation via a trade contractor base as per the contracted procedures, specifications and time lines.
Licence plasterer with experience in coordinating linings installation trades and the skill to work with minimum supervision and high attention to detail is critical to the role.
The position reports to the Sydney Contracting Manager and is based in a dedicated area of Sydney, but will have to venture into other areas from time to time. Will need to attend weekly meetings in our Camellia Office. The successful incumbent is expected to travel to the construction site for regular inspections around Sydney. Ability to build professional relationships with building companies, site managers and trade contractors is key to the success of the role.
Some responsibilities include:
- Responsible to manage labour and trade allocation
- In control of maintenance inspection, pricing allocation, invoicing and sign off
- Accountable for plaster ready audit, installation audits, OH&S snap audits, plaster mark up and finish off
- Regular onsite education with reinforcement of safety procedures & quality to our trades is essential
- Assist with administrative tasks i.e. job folders, labour invoice sign-off & upkeep of electronic project folder
- TAFE qualified plasterer or licence plasterer
- Valid drivers licence, SAP desirable
- Sound knowledge of and a commitment to OH&S requirements
- Effective communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fully maintained company utility vehicle
- Genuine career development opportunity
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG’s plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral’s leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG’s world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values its employees and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.