|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re on the hunt for Accounting students to join us as Customer Experience Specialists to take ownership and challenge yourselves to provide exceptional support to our customers across the globe.
- Are you heading into your 2nd or 3rd year of your Accounting degree in 2020?
- Are you looking for a part-time role where you can apply the accounting principles you’re learning?
- Want to learn real-life skills that will help you build a career after uni?
We are a group of passionate and experienced accounting specialists. We love delivering world-class support to small businesses and accountants around the globe, empowering them to #dobeautifulbusiness
How do we do this?
Our customers contact us online and we usually respond the same way, however, sometimes it’s easier to talk someone through their questions over the phone, giving them a beautiful support experience. Through these interactions with our customers, we educate them to make sure they get the best out of our software.
But that’s not it, to ensure we deliver world-class support, we continually encourage our team to learn and flourish by providing opportunities to upskill and specialise in the areas that interest them. There is even the chance to complete your CPA through Xero. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated.
Sounds good, right? It gets better...
The best teams deserve the best, so from a beautiful environment (table tennis and barista coffee included) to extensive benefits including company shares and flexible working, we love rewarding our people. You’ll feel at home here. Leave your suit in the wardrobe (it’s all smart casual) and start loving Mondays again.
What are we looking for?
- Students that have completed at least one year towards their accounting degree
- Fast learners, with an aptitude for technology
- Previous customer service, accounting or bookkeeping experience a major plus!
- Able to start early January
- High level of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills - both written and verbal
- Initiative and ability to self-manage
- A team player attitude, you love to collaborate and proactively assist other team members
- And most of all, you’ll have fun while doing it!
What you need to know:
You must be available to start work in early January for full time training Monday to Friday for eight weeks until you transition into part-time hours when you return to uni.
Our part time roles are 20 hours per week consisting of mostly weekday evening shifts with some weekend shifts. This is designed to work flexibly around your full time study during the week.
In return, we’ll offer you a role with great training & development and long term progression opportunities. We have an awesome team environment that not only offers pool tournaments, table tennis and free fruit & soft drinks but also encourages you to challenge yourself to be the best you can be!
Apply with using the link below. You must provide a CV, cover letter and academic transcript
Applications close October 25th and Assessment Centres will be held mid-November for a January start.
Check out #dobeautifulwork on Twitter or Instagram to see us in action.