|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Utilities business is a leading provider of end-to-end services to owners of electricity, gas, water, transport and industrial assets across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We design, construct, operate, maintain and manage assets and systems to deliver optimal results for owners and their customers.
As Electrical Fitter in our Auckland team, you will provide services including construction, maintenance and fault diagnosis/rectification of all network equipment and installations.
What's on offer?
A role with Downer Utilities can advance your career, expand your skills and have a positive impact upon your local community. A competitive remuneration package will ensure that we secure a person who can drive our performance to the next level. Full training, support and development is provided, along with all the gear you need to do your job!
You will need to have knowledge of the power industry and:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Electrical Registration and certificates with practicing license
- Current Class 1 Drivers Licence
- Sound knowledge of electrical test equipment, systems and procedures
- Underground and overhead constructions skills in the distribution industry
- Knowledge of the Vector network would be beneficial
- Substation experience preferred
- Cable jointing capabilities preferred
- A strong commitment to safety
- A strong work ethic with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, integrity, honesty, punctuality and reliability
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
If this sounds like the role for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 562672 to apply.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.