|Job Type:||Full Time|
What you'll be doing:
- Working in cross functional teams delivering real value for our customers by producing high-quality and secure banking products.
- Aligning with one or more of Tyro's products and work closely with the tribes product, engineering and operations leads to deliver high-quality and secure products.
- Attend weekly tribe stand ups and delivery meetings (from inception) to ensure security is considered, implemented and measured throughout the product life cycle.
- Conduct tailored security awareness sessions within your tribe to contribute to a respected security culture and strengthening our security posture.
- Implementing, improving and automating security frameworks and controls throughout our environment.
- Performing technical security reviews, audits, assessments and assisting with third party management.
- Contributing to a respected security culture and strengthening our security posture.
- Helping peers to advance and solve difficult problems in a secure manner.
On your first day we'd like you to have:
- Experience working in a range of teams and/or a range of experience in different roles (e.g. development, operations, information security, consulting).
- Experience with cloud technologies is highly desirable.
- A strong base in IT and information security concepts with expertise in one or more areas of interest to you (and Tyro).
- A drive to continuously improve the way we work and you don't want to get asked the same question twice.
- A passion for learning and solving difficult problems.
- Coding/scripting skills.
- Experience automating security controls.
- Experience with network architecture and design.
- Knowledge or exposure to Australian regulatory bodies.
With 10 industry firsts to market, we're giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that save Australian businesses time and money. Come and be a part of the Tyro journey.