|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Customer Success team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We are the greeters to the house of Zendesk - genuinely compassionate, patient, organized and, well, a little quirky.
We get our enterprise customers on board quickly and easily by helping them to use, see, learn, and believe in our beautifully simple product. A Customer Success Consultant is an experience-maker for our customers.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Customer Success Consultant to join our APAC team, based out of Melbourne.
We ensure customers are optimized and scaling effortlessly through different programs, all focused on driving business and technical value.
A key fixture of our Success team is the work our Success Consultants do to understand a customer’s business, work creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and ultimately help their business innovate and transform using Zendesk.
- Engage with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible, from both a business and strategic perspective
- Consult with support leaders across various industries to bring together their business problems and work together on how to configure Zendesk in order to meet and exceed expectations
- Partner with creative, fast-growing customers to optimize and transform support strategies
- Conduct virtual meetings, training, and knowledge transfer sessions according to Customer Success methodology
- Maintain a high level of integrity, empathy, and eye for business across multiple customers at one time, connecting, trends and themes as you go
- Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- At a time prioritise for the best customer experience and while also staying keenly aware of how to drive retention across the entire customer base
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize a customer program
- Love for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups to improve our customer’s experience
- Solid ability to develop relationships quickly
- Ability to manage several projects and customers at one time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional consulting experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Deep understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
- Strong communication, social skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and an unrivaled ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organisational skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Willing and able to travel
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.