|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Leverage your change management and organisational design experience to support the delivery of large-scale, complex transformational programs
- Join a fast growing business offering exceptional career opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through the depth of our expertise, our purpose driven culture and diverse team of passionate practitioners, we work with our clients to solve complex challenges and steer change as they transform and grow their organisations.
Our national People and Change practice provides clear and practical advice in order to help our clients meet the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment and unlock their potential across all functions to drive high performance. Our key areas of focus are: change management, organisation design, talent management, HR optimisation and corporate affairs advisory.
Your new role
We are seeking to recruit an experienced change professional who specialises in organisational design and/or organisational change management. In our Brisbane office, you will have access to a variety of opportunities that would see you:
- Supporting the delivery of transformational programs across business and IT domains using our Behavioural Change Management and Organisation Design for Performance methodologies
- Planning and delivering projects by considering scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders, risks and issues
- Managing resistance to change while effectively maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Educating mentoring and coaching our clients in behavioural change management and organisational design best practice as well as practical application of our methodologies
- Supporting the delivery of program streams using an Agile delivery methodology, taking into account the stream priorities and overall project priorities
- Utilising existing relationships and networks to create business opportunities for KPMG and support the conversion of these into work that supports clients’ transformational goals
- Supporting transformation-led business development activities
- Establishing and sustaining relationships with clients, colleagues and team members by demonstrating a growth mindset, leveraging your capabilities and experience and contributing to a positive team culture.
You bring to the role
We're interested in recruiting a team player who is able to work effectively as part of a wider KPMG and client team, and who offers the following credentials:
- Current experience in change management and/or organisational design, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience over a sustained period (2-5 years minimum) delivering large programs or work or running concurrent smaller projects that reflect the levels of complexity and ambiguity of typical large-scale transformations
- Strong consulting or industry experience with cross sector knowledge and capabilities
- Ability to drive initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Demonstrated relationship management capability, influencing and negotiation skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in Business, Human Resources, Management or Organisational Psychology
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills
- The ability to support the growth and development of the Brisbane P&C team including coaching and mentoring project team members
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.