|Job Type:||Full Time|
Whatever the challenge, it’s a chance to connect clients with our people, processes and technical excellence.
Due to continued growth, UGL are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer SMP to join our joint venture project with Cape based in the Perth Office.
You’ll work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. You’ll be responsible for the preparing the baseline schedule and managing any subsequent updates.
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. A strong understanding of Project Management tools and techniques are required for success in this role. Ability to apply industry best practice project management skills to meet deliverable requirements, manage budgets and change. This opportunity will be based in Perth
About the role
- Manage receipt of requests for Proposal and Sos Deliverables ready for implementation handover
- Responsible for engineering change management and maintain change register in coordination of project controls.
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Facilitate solutions to engineering technical queries
You will thrive on stepping up to a problem other couldn’t take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions. Ideally you will have:
- 5 years experience working in engineering system development, deployment and administration
- Oil and Gas and Brownfields experience is essential to the role
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Construction background SMP and a firm understanding of scope definition, development and execution
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for youA culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL - behaviour/principles
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.