Programmed Health Professionals are a leading provider to NSW Health public & private hospitals in the greater Newcastle areas.
We are seeking registered nurses with 12 months recent hospital experience in Medical, Surgical and Rehab wards to fill a high demand of shifts in public & private hospitals.
Joining us is quick and easy with recruiters able to meet you close to home!
What we require:
- Minimum 1 year recent general acute experience working in Australia
- Current immunisation history including Flu Vax
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- 2 clinical referees
- Great communication skills
- Current NSW working with children's clearance
- Be solution focused with a can do attitude!
What's in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive allocations team who will work with you to get the shifts you want
- Continual courses which contribute towards your CPD points
- Flexible work opportunity with a variety of casual shifts available
- Online portal access (MyLo) where you can select shifts and manage your availabilities
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Free uniform provided
- Great Referral Bonus opportunities (conditions apply)
- Access to supportive, engaging recruitment professionals who ensure our members are adequately resourced, informed and assisted in their nursing endeavours.
Be part of a Team!
When you join with Programmed Health Professionals we work to develop your profile ensuring you get the shifts you want, when you want! We do the hard work so our members (that's you!) can deliver the quality nursing care our clients expect.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join***Programmed Health Professionals.***Our specialised recruitment team would be happy to meet you close to home or at a suitable location. You tell us!
Joining is simple and once you're processed you will gain access to our outstanding education and support services, online shift management portal and of course our fantastic pay rates!
Apply now or contact Josh Bailey on (02) 49412425 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Programmed Health Professionals supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.