Programmed Health Professionals are currently seeking ICU/CCU/HDU Registered Nurses to work in critical care settings in the Newcastle area we have a number of outstanding opportunities available in the public and private sector.
Joining us is quick and easy with recruiters able to meet you close to home!
- 2 years' experience in a ICU/CCU/HDU environment - supported with references.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current immunisation history including Flu Vax
- Great communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- 2 clinical referees
- Driven and passionate with a can do attitude!
What's in it for you?
- Continual education courses which contribute towards your CPD points
- Flexible work - Choose your own shifts online and manage your availability
- Ongoing, casual shifts available
- Free professional indemnity insurance and uniform
- Friendly and understanding allocations team who will work to get you the shifts you want
- Weekly pays and fantastic pay rates
- Referral Bonuses - "terms and conditions" apply
- Access to supportive, engaging recruitment professionals who ensure our members are adequately resourced, informed and assisted in their nursing endeavours.
Be part of a Team!
When you join with Programmed Health Professionals we work to develop your profile ensuring you get the shifts you want, when you want! We do the hard work so our members (that's you!) can deliver the quality nursing care our clients expect.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join***Programmed Health Professionals.***Our specialised recruitment team would be happy to meet you close to home or at a suitable location. You tell us!
Joining is simple and once you're processed you will gain access to our outstanding education and support services, online shift management portal and of course our fantastic pay rates!
Apply now or contact Josh Bailey on (02) 49412425 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.