Programmed Health Professionalsare currently looking for registered nurses for work in aged care facilities in the greater Newcastle area.
If you're ready to work for a company that values your skills and experience, we have a number of outstanding opportunities in the aged care sector.
Joining us is quick and easy with recruiters able to meet you close to home!
What we require:
- Minimum 1 year recent experience working in an aged care environment within Australia
- Current immunisation history including Flu Vax
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 clinical referees
- Great communication skills
- Solution driven with a can do attitude!
What's in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive allocations team who will work with you to get the shifts you want
- Continual education courses which contribute towards your CPD point
- Flexible work opportunity with a variety of casual shifts available
- Online portal access (MyLo) where you can select shifts and manage your availabilities
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Free uniform provided
- Great referral bonus opportunities (conditions apply)
- Access to supportive, engaging recruitment professionals who ensure our members are adequately resourced, informed and assisted in their nursing endeavours.
Be part of a Team!
When you join with Programmed Health Professionals we work to develop your profile ensuring you get the shifts you want, when you want! We do the hard work so our members (that's you!) can deliver the quality nursing care our clients expect.
*We want to make it as easy as possible for you to join **Programmed Health Professionals.*Our specialised recruitment team would be happy to meet you close to home or at a suitable location. You tell us!
Joining is simple and once you're processed you will gain access to our outstanding education and support services, online shift management portal and of course our fantastic pay rates!
Apply now or contact Josh Bailey on (02) 49412425 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
Programmed Health Professionals supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.