|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Collins St location
We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and personable individual to join our Victoria/Tasmanian regional team as a Facilities Coordinator.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be a trusted advisor and build relationships with key contacts, stakeholders and service providers. With a focus on understanding and ensuring contract KPIs are met, you will be part of a small team who support each other and deliver positive outcomes for your customer who will rely on your sense of urgency and follow up.
- Ensure that Programmed Facility Management Policies and Processes are adhered to
- Administration of the contract including contributing to delivering month end results, AP and AR
- Communicate with and schedule subcontractor jobs to ensure SLAs are met
- Management of budget/forecast
- Work with Facility Managers and Regional Managers to prepare client reporting
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the client
- Interaction with key stakeholders and subcontractors
- Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure a quality experience
- Management of site safety, ie. Site audits, contractor quality checks, subcontractor performance reviews
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service and administration skills and experience
- Experience in the facilities administration/ help desk related activities
- Experience in the management of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational capabilities with attention to accuracy and detail
- A strong customer focus and an ability to build strong customer relationships
- An ability to work autonomously within a team environment
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.