- Melbourne CBD Location
- Great Team Environment
- Growth Opportunities
We are a leading provider of Facility Management, based in the CBD, seeking a Senior Management Accountant for a 12 month contract.
The Senior Management Accountant will undertake preparation and analysis of financial and operating statistical reports to support and improve Programmed Facility Management (PFM) financial planning, capabilities, controls and performance management processes.
Under the direction of the National Finance Manager, the position will involve the responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely processing and following established accounting procedures.
The position is actively involved in promoting positive staff morale, a safe work environment and contributing to the development of an appropriate business and customer focus within the Finance team.
Skills and Experience
With solid management accounting experience, you will be customer focused and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements. Your natural style will be solution-oriented and collaborative. Possessing excellent interpersonal skills, you will work effectively to liaise with a range of stakeholders, including those in interstate offices.
We are looking for someone with substantial experience in a commercial environment in a management accounting role, ideally including:
- Financial reporting – journal processing and month end processes, resulting in production of monthly profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting – coordination of annual process and interim reviews
- GST, PAYG and FBT reporting
- System administration – knowledge of Navision
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (or similar)
- CPA or CA qualification
- Significant years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Advanced levels of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency in data entry and management
- Proficiency in system administration
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to work for a growing business that is well-known within its industry sector and as part of a close-knit team that is vital to the business’ success then please APPLY now.
This position will commence in October. Interviews will be held immediately.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Nadia Polidano on (03) 9622 9317.
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.