|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Established and supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Melbourne Airport location
Our success is built on the talent, energy and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and an emphasis on customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
An opportunity is currently available for a Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Contract Manager this role will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining the project management framework and ensure that it is complied with by the capital delivery team.
The Project Manager will lead the successful delivery of projects; ensuring that the activities of Project Managers are geared to deliver the agreed project pipeline, which may incorporate around 20 projects at any one time with an annual value in the region of $20m. In addition the incumbent will be a project management subject matter expert providing coaching and support to the capital delivery team to ensure consistent project management application and personal/team development.
The role holder will also oversee quality control through project lifecycles, manage and achieving financial targets, and maintain and develop close liaison with colleagues in Facilities Management, Asset Management and Procurement Management, as well as external client stakeholders, to deliver a seamless service to clients that meet project budgets, timings and specification expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management, or similar would be highly regarded
- Experience in Project Managing and Administrating Fit Out, Refurbishments & New build works under AS2124 or similar.
- A demonstrated understanding of Australian OH&S and Environmental legislation
- First rate communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders
- Ability to prepare high quality tender submissions to secure future work load
- Ability to lead an influence internal and exernal stakeholders
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.