|Location:||Cassowary Coast Regional|
Our client requires a project officer for capital works management and delivery for a five month tenure. This role will be providing project management services including the coordination, management and delivery of capital works programs and provide project management services to clients and customers.
- Coordinate and manage infrastructure projects and priority projects for the region as a project manager representing the principal, through various project phases, including feasibility studies, project planning, construction project management, financial management and program management
- Consultation with and the provision of an advisory service to stakeholders, clients and the public
- Preparation of project management plans, the provision of regular concise project status updates and the management of project issues when they arise
- Research, evaluate and make well informed recommendations on proposals and issues relating to Feasibility studies, Economic development initiatives, Design development documentation, and Policy formulation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, Architecture, Planning or other similar qualifications relevant to the field and substantial relevant experience with infrastructure projects and/ or ability to manage a number of projects at any given time.
- Extensive project management experience in infrastructure project development, management, analysis and financial management skills to achieve successful outcomes often within a political environment.
- Well developed knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire, of current planning, infrastructure issues and a broad understanding of the drivers of project development within the region.
- Demonstrated decision making ability with the capacity to develop goals, plans, systems and projects to achieve team objectives and aspirations
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply below
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F