We are looking for an experiencedCategory Manager, Corporate & Professional Services with a demonstrated track record of implementing robust category management strategies that yields cost saving outcomes! This role will be a long term contract based inSydney CBD. You will have the opportunity to work for a recognised brand who have a strong pipeline of procurement projects heading into 2020!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will have the opportunity to develop and manage strategic and operational procurement activities with focus on; establishing effective procurement strategies and actions, reviewing and amending current contracts and scope of works whilst ensuring optimal availability of services and securing supply continuity through contract negotiations and development of formal supply arrangements.
Being part of this organisation has significant advantages. Their global presence means that they are a market leader within their industry supported by a strong stream of project pipelines, hence, opening opportunities for professionals like you to continuously strategise in cost saving procurement!
BENEFITS TO YOU
Our client's collaborative team culture is something they are very proud of, and is important to maintain. The team is very open and outcomes driven - you will be working amongst a team of Procurement Professionals who have a real passion for what they do and therefore, have a support network to leverage strategies from!
- Strong track record in a similar strategic Category Management / Procurement position
- Expertise in strategic and operational procurement / category management disciplines at senior management level
- Experience and sound understanding of corporate & professional services planning systems and procedures
- Strong negotiation and contract administration skills
- Commercial acumen and leadership capabilities
Interested? Then send your resume toCharlie via the APPLY button on this ad, or call 8252 3107 for a confidential discussion.