Programmed Skilled Workforceare recruiting Qualified Plumbers to join our already established Facilities Maintenance team for large ongoing projects throughout Northern corridor of Melbourne.
You will work with other tradesman on long standing projects, predominantly site based and working in and around the general public so you will need a proven history of working in such environments and be able to demonstrate a Customer Service First Approach to your Trade.
What's in it for you?
- Joining already established Facilities Maintenance Team
- Large Commercial "Operating" Sites
- Benefit of established Work history
- Great company culture
- Competitive pay rates
- Interpretation and installation of plumbing plans
- Installation & maintenance of residential sanitation systems
- Plumbing maintenance of residential sites
- Making sure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling & water distribution
- Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
If you think that a Role like this would suit your skills and experience please Apply Now or for more information contact Travis Bugg at Programmed Skilled Workforce on 1300 170 892.