|Job Type:||Full Time|
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently looking to employ suitability experienced Dump Truck Operators, to be based in the Pilbara and South West region of WA.
These are permanent positions with Programmed Skilled Workforce working a 2 weeks on, 1 week off and or 7 days on, 7 days off FIFO roster from Perth.
If successful you will be working with our clients who are global leaders in the mining industry and are recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
- Permanent Positions
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Referral Bonus On Offer - ask us to hear more about this incentive
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Strong work history in a similar position
- Valid/Active Driver's License
- Provide a Criminal History Check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Safety conscious
- Demonstrated experience operating the below listed trucks;
- Trucks - CAT 793, 777F, 785D, 789C, 789D
- Trucks - KOM 730E, 830E, 930E, Terex 3300/4400/6300, Hitachi 5000, Liebherr 282
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8285, quoting reference number '203363984, to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.