|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Excellent development opportunities and training
- Great team environment
Reporting to the Facilities Coordinator you will be required to care, maintain and develop the customer site and associated facilities, using professional techniques and organisational skills in accordance with approved plans, policies and maintenance schedules.
The successful candidate will have strong work ethics, great communication skills, and the strength to take ownership and responsibility. This role requires demonstrated tech savvy and computer literacy, as well as the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with many varied parties from Contractors to School Operators.
- Do you have a strength of character and will to get the job done?
- Do you have a passion for safety?
- Do you gain personal satisfaction in doing a job well?
- Do you want to be part of a high performance team?
If you can answer yes to the above questions and proficiencies, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- Completing diverse work requests within the timeframes given
- Perform minor repairs
- Give direction and work alongside specialist contractors
- Undertake regular inspections of the Facility
In return for the right person we will pay a competitive salary, provide full training in relation to working at heights and H&S procedures and business systems, a work uniform, cell phone and ongoing professional development.
Applications are to be made online, and all applicants will be contacted in relation to application.
Please note that you must have the right to work in New Zealand
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.