|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Based in Ravenhall and reporting to the Tester Supervisor, we are looking for an experienced Concrete Tester , whose primary focus will be on the day to day sampling and testing of concrete products to relevant standard methods in our NATA Laboratory.
- Sampling and testing of concrete and quarry products
- Generating reports on test results and accurate record keeping
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Follow Inspection and Test Plans to carry out production and compliance testing and
- Maintenance of the laboratory in accordance with NATA accreditation requirements
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Experience in quality control testing of construction material products (preferred)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Well-developed analytical skills
- A strong understanding of NATA requirements (preferable)
- A Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques will be highly regarded and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and shift work when required.
We offer employment stability, ongoing training & development. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees and contractors.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online