|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re changing at NAB. Our goal is to build a world-class DevOps tooling and associated practice to enable us to deliver an unprecedented pace of change and developer experience.
Our Senior Analyst Engineers have strong technical capability, hold both independent thinking and have a collaborative attitude towards working and colleagues. They guide and implement technical excellence for the tools and processes in their scope.
Our work involves Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Run capabilities as well as all things in relation to helping orchestrate the delivery pipeline for our technology colleagues.
Key activities include:
- Working as part of the enterprise DevOps team.
- Develop, deploy and maintain ‘infrastructure as code’ platforms.
- Promote cloud best practices to maximize resilience, availability and performance while minimizing infrastructure costs.
- Contribute to planning sessions both within the immediate engineering team, and with other peer teams.
- Keep up to date with AWS and other cloud providers.
- Work with architects, delivery squads, communities of practice, projects, other technology teams, vendors and other delivery partners.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment
- Management of systems that enable our CI/CD pipelines, including code management/inspection, orchestration and artifact management/inspection
- Working knowledge of automation in application delivery environments - infrastructure build, testing, development processes
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record solving challenging problems
- Knowledge of log, performance and KPI management tools
- Great communication skills, with a passion for knowledge sharing
- Share a 24x7 on-call support rotation (limited frequency across the team)
Technical Knowledge required:
- AWS and cloud-native architecture
- DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines
- GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins, Artifactory, Xray, Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow, Terraform and Ansible
- Flexible working
- A fast-paced environment, leaning towards world class technology and innovation
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
Are you keen to apply or want to know more? We have plenty of opportunities awaiting you!
To be eligible to apply you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.