|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join the Engineering Design team based in Milton office on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Civil Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to support a wide range of national Power, Water and Renewable projects as part of a professional engineering design office team.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Civil engineer is to work within a multidisciplinary team to plan, design and provide input to construction and delivery of general engineering design works associated with the utilities sector. The role will suit a self-motivated engineer experienced in the design and design management of general infrastructure works from consulting engineering or EPC engineering sectors. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in taking the next step with a design & construct leader in the renewable energy, water and wastewater and power networks industries.
- Demonstrated experience in civil design and design management of infrastructure works ideally in consulting or EPC engineering
- Technical skills include general bulk earthworks design, roadworks and pavement design, stormwater and hydraulic, sediment and erosion control
- Civil Engineering and any appropriate accreditation
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work on large scale Power, Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects.
- Solid pipeline of projects
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Great range of employee benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 561939.
For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar– Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on 0418 621 926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.