|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Strategy Consultant , Healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Frequent peer-to-peer recognition
- Global opportunities - for the travel bugs out there!
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful strategy solutions and strategic insight.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be involved in supporting clients in making strategic conclusions, including the development of strategy and executions of strategic plans. In this role you will advise clients with defining their vision, mission and strategy, supporting them with market entry into a new market or with a shift towards a new business model.
About the team
Welcome to Monitor Deloitte. We know where to play, how to win and how to craft future-proof business models. Working alongside Partners and senior member of the Firm, we build tailored business strategies aligned with our clients' businesses, allowing them to seize growth opportunities and improvements. The team assists Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards of learning Australian corporations and government agencies to develop and execute strategies that create sustainable competitive advantage, growing and transforming their businesses.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- University degree with outstanding academic record from reputable university or business school.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an analytically intensive field (e.g. consulting, investment banking, private equity) preferably from a Tier 1 consulting firm or strategy boutique, in working with Healthcare clients
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Proven experience in complex problem solving and managing streams of work
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Isabel Carter from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!