Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Every day, we’re all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
Permanent Diesel Fitters - DIDO - Bowen Basin - Accommodation/Meals.
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are seeking applications from highly motivated, skilled and safety focused Diesel Fitters to join our permanent crew within the QLD Bowen Basin region. Roster 4/5 days, 5/4 days.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Trade qualification
- Standard 11 SOA and/or BMA Core SOA
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- HRWL – desirable
- Planning and preparation required to perform the requested works.
- Attend to and priorities emergent works whether immediate or urgent.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- A chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Unite with the very best,