|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Learn from the experience around you
- Solving complex problems
- Join a company who empowers diverse experience and backgrounds
- Challenge to make an impact
Hi, we're Caltex.
We're proud of our thriving fuels and retail operations in Australia, but it doesn't stop there. We have a mature and stable Fuels and Infrastructure business with growth aspirations. Our people are capable, agile, and adaptable, they constantly evolve and deliver our strategy. There is a wealth of knowledge in Fuels and Infrastructure, accumulated through experiences from all parts of our business.
The Caltex Lytton Refinery is looking for an Occupational Health Coordinator to organise all occupational health and wellness programs for the Lytton Manufacturing Precinct, such as periodic Audio-metric Testing, Mental Health programs, Respiratory Protection fit testing, Biological sample management and Prescription Safety Spectacles management.
This diverse role means no day is the same, providing support to the Operations Support Team with processes such as, but not limited to, Return to Work, Drug & Alcohol Testing, First Aid Training, Fire Training, and Emergency Rescue Team training.
You'll take us further by…
- Proven experience with Worker's Compensation and Return to Work processes, as well as experience working with online injury management systems.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills, including understanding of Drug and Alcohol testing policies and procedures
- Experience carrying out health surveillance activities such as audiograms, spirometry, biological testing and respirator fit testing as well as continuously review these activities to identify improvements.
- Engagement with the Manufacturing Hygiene Team and key stakeholder management across the Refinery.
- Understanding of the petroleum industry, with conceptual understanding of Fuel business systems and processes.
- Development and implentation of training programs on health and safety issues.
- Demonstrated achievement in actively participating in a team and proven strong communication skills.
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing/Paramedicine, or comparable experience, with current AHPRA registration and First Aid and CPR Certificate. You will be proactive, a self starter and be able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
We'll take you further by…
Our leaders have strong technical knowledge, cross-functional experience and commercial focus that drives our business forward. They take pride in passing this on to the next generation of leaders and actively get to know you both personally and professionally.
We're an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We'll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you. As well as offering a competitive salary and incentive scheme, we provide career progression and a rich learning environment.