|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
A part of Telstra’s Enterprise Services, Readify and Kloud Solutions provide bespoke consultancy solutions to our customers which include design, data, development, cloud infrastructure, modern workplace and collaboration channels all with the aim of making Australia a world-leading digital economy.
What are we looking for?
We’re currently looking for an Office Coordinator (i.e. Admin MacGyver / #1 Go-to person) to join the team. This is a fast paced, people facing role within the business. You'll liaise with staff across all areas including the consulting team, sales, people & culture, finance and service delivery and we’re looking for you to bring your high energy and can-do attitude! This is a service oriented role where you'll have the opportunity to make your mark on the business, so use your imagination and initiative to get things done, to recognise an opportunity to assist or to pitch in and help.
What would you be doing?
- Internal Events: Coordination of requests through SharePoint calendar
- External Events: Field support for Marketing Events, onsite, set up, catering etc
- First point of contact for queries from Consultants and managing the Readify/Kloud Admin inbox
- Facilities Management: liaising with suppliers, cleaners, guest, couriers
- Administration support to the Sales and Head Office teams
- Operations and Project Support
- Induction: Assistance and coordination of on-boarding duties for new starters
- Managing office supplies and stocktake
- Manage/organise social and culture activities including management of the social budget
- Travel: Booking and assisting with setting up travel profiles for our people
- Marketing Support: logistical support of marketing collateral
What do we offer?
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- Involvement in our professional development per year (attend conferences, undertake courses and certifications)
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own laptop
- Telstra benefits and discounts