|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more
The role exists to provide technology-based vulnerability detection services, incorporating automated testing, across NAB’s key assets in order to meet security objectives.
- Provide direction and consultation to NAB’s asset teams to assist in the understanding and remediation of security vulnerabilities, influencing security change at an asset level
- Establish robust scanning practices and operational scanning rhythm
- Collaborate in the integration of vulnerability scanning into SDLCs
- Review technology specifications, and design and execute automated testing to validate to ensure compliance
- Work with Cyber Defence and Incident Management teams to respond to critical exposures
- Define and implement WAF policy, deployment, and monitoring
- Be part of a team providing on-call support for service protection at NAB
- Collaborate in the development of Reporting to assist NAB understand control effectiveness & of NAB’s vulnerability exposure
Who should apply:
- Relevant full-time experience in enterprise and web security roles;
- A developed awareness of best practice in security and a drive to self-educate in the field;
- You’ll have passion, drive, enthusiasm, and will be a self-starter;
- Strong experience with penetration testing and Cloud, such as AWS
- Demonstrated experience with WAFs; including creation of policies through to implementation;
- Proven ability to work both individually and within a team environment (at times with little guidance), build strong relationships and maintain rapport with internal NAB stakeholders and 3rd party service providers
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.