|Job Type:||Full Time|
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an Application Support Analyst in our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
About the Opportunity
As the Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing ERP technical and functional software product support, maintenance and development.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Assist with stakeholder management, user support, analysis, development, testing and production delivery coordination
- Contribute to timely responses and recommendations on support requests and continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries
- Contribute to identifying and resolving application malfunctions
- Develop and contribute to the definition of general specifications and support documentation
- Assist in adapting and configuring application software packages
- Create/assemble modules (application objects and components)
- Assist in the design and configure test cases for integration and unit tests, perform unit tests
- Perform and validate solution prototyping
- Participate in the monitoring performance against quality assurance plans, service level agreements and service continuity
- Administer reusable software components and update the nomenclature
- Develop knowledge of developing technologies and their application
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in a relevant Information and Communications Technology (ICT) environment coupled with the ability to provide guidance on applications to colleagues, internal stakeholders and customers
- Knowledge and experience in the Oracle ERP application domain
- IT or engineering related degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated research, analysis problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with business representatives, and customers
- An exceptional customer service orientation
Whilst not essential, knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/Agile will be advantageous.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.