|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Group's VEC Civil Engineering business is seeking an experienced Document Controller based in Scottsdale, Tasmania.
You will be the key person responsible for determining the control functions relating to internal documents; and administering those functions including the management, registration and transmittal of all documents in and out of pre contract bid/tenders and projects in support of procurement, contract management, engineering and any other areas of project delivery.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or Bachelor of Business (desired)
- Administrative experience in the construction industry
- Experience in other similar electronic Document Management Systems
- Intermediate level of computer skills including MS Office
- High level of time management skills including the capability to work with conflicting priorities ensuring attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Access to excellent employee benefits program
- An opportunity to work with a renowned Tasmanian company
- Fixed term contract for approximately 4 months
For more information about this position please contact: Megan Tucker – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application through the on-line portal via the advertisement).