|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Ulverstone, Tasmania (Relocation Assistance Provided)
- ASX Listed
- Full Time Opportunity
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will be to lead Maintenance Road Crews and to plan, organise and optimise to provide supervisory and management support as part of our team based in Ulverstone
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 2 years' experience Supervising/ Managing Road crews together with;
- Exposure to supervising/managing maintenance programs and delivery;
- Exposure to reading and interpreting maintenance documents;
- Experience quoting minor project expenses;
- Project planning, organisational and time management;
- Experience with the preparation of operational budgets and review of financial information;
- The ability to implement an effective and empowered organisational structure; and
- Experience in researching and understanding complex information to develop and implement business solutions.
In return we offer
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button.
For more information please contact: Paul Dossis – Recruitment Manager Mob: 0417 076 352 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Emailed Applications will not be accepted)
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES.