|Job Type:||Full Time|
Oh what a feeling!
When you join Toyota, you join a family that supports you to always do better, developing, evolving and collaborating to make your impossible, possible.
It's your passion, ideas, and willingness to grow that help us shape the future.
What you'll contribute to
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Insights and Research professional to join our National Marketing Division.
The National Marketing Division is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all national marketing, brand, internal & external communications, digital, public relations and guest relationship management. This plays a major part in positioning Toyota as the guests' brand of choice throughout and beyond the entire product lifecycle.
The Marketing Insights and Research Analyst is responsible for supporting the Toyota business through market research and insights activities to help optimise Toyota's brand and product positioning, while also maximising sales volumes, market share and profitability.
How you'll make an impact
- Analysis of market and guest data to identify trends and to derive key insights
- Management of consumer research studies across marketing campaigns, product and pricing
- Assist in the development and improvement of market research processes and procedures to support the business in decision making to maximise market share, product and brand performance
- Support the National Marketing team by performing detailed analysis and reporting of market conditions, consumer trends, advertising effectiveness and brand performance
- Manage pre and post marketing campaign performance tracking projects
- Assist in the development of Marketing KPI's for brand and product related activities
- Develop detailed research agency briefs, manage research agency relationships, manage critical timelines and prepare reports on research studies across the business
What we're looking for
- Proactive, inquisitive and a self-motivated professional with the ability to think strategically on gathering and understanding insights for business decisions
- Several years of marketing insights, research or analytics experience from a client side, research agency or strategic planning role
- A strong project management track record with proven experience in managing consumer research projects and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify trends, issues and opportunities through data analysis gathered from multiple sources
- Capacity to maintain insights data platforms
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Research or related discipline
- Ability to participate in a collaborative team environment, as well as share and present findings from research projects
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.