|Job Type:||Full Time|
Here at Optus Retail, we’re excited about new ideas and new approaches and we’re looking for a Store Manager to deliver.
Our Store Managers, report directly into to the Area Manager and are responsible for leading a dynamic team that is motivated to deliver a great customer and sales experience to our customers.
Our Store Managers own the strategic development and day to day operations of their store. They drive our sales and marketing objectives, through people focused outcomes for our customers and team. Your strong communication, problem solving, adaptability and time management skills will allow you to coach and mentor your team to achieve operational excellence to meet business KPIs.
You’ll get an attractive salary package with great rewards and benefits while been training in a world class sales leadership processes that allows you coach and develop your staff to succeed and deliver Yes moments to our customers.
We’re looking for people who are energetic, passionate and people focussed. Successful colleagues in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for include:
- Communication - You are renowned as a great communicator
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our customers and your team is second to none
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer
- Marketing – Your ability to think outside the box of just your Retail store and be an Optus Ambassador with high business acumen, planning, marketing, networking and business development skills
- Leadership – Coaching and mentoring, achieving sales targets and business KPIs to deliver results
- Change Management – You have a passion to move teams forward to engage with changing focuses
- Flexibility / Adaptability – You’re personally flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating roster including late night and weekends
- Time Management – You have an ability to manage multiple facets of a business to achieve operational excellence
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. Apply now to join us
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!