|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the opportunity:
The Deputy Integrated Project Manager’s (DIPM) position, within AIR8000Ph2, is responsible to assist in the management of the Mature Training System project through a Risk Mitigation and Requirement Setting phase to achieve contract award and subsequently through the acquisition phase. The Mature Training System DIPM will be responsible to the AIR8000Ph2 MTS IPM and act semi-autonomously as the Deputy Integrated Project Manager under the parent project framework to manage delivery of a contract approval and subsequent execution.
The DIPM will be required to manage the development and maintenance of an Integrated Project Management Plan for the MTS and associated supporting documents, under a Capability Life Cycle (CLC) methodology through the parent project.
- Demonstrated experience in a Defence acquisition project (Aviation related preferred).
- Australian citizenship with AGSVA NV1 required
- Project Management Certification (PMP, CPPM, Level C Certified Project Manager or equiv).
- Demonstrated experience in the Australian Defence aviation environment.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Defence environment, preferably with a large component of being project based.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mech, Elec, Aerospace)
- Prince 2 qualification
- Six Sigma qualification
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable to new industry domains
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Commitment to on-going professional development
What is it like to work with us:
As a professional services firm, we recognise that it’s our people who are our greatest asset. At Nova we work on some pretty interesting, diverse and at times highly complex projects. We ensure employees have the opportunity to work in a unique environment that is fun and down-to-earth, while having the support to perform to the best of their ability in the safest possible manner.
We commit to giving all employees the opportunity to grow their skills, gain valuable experience and develop professionally. Everyone at Nova can expect open, direct communication from their leaders and peers. Everyone at Nova can expect to be rewarded for their efforts.
We commit to providing equal opportunities to all Novan’s, and recognise that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Purchase Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Jason in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.