|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.Reporting to the Manager Quality Engineering & Deployment within Applications Technology, you will be focused on the development of deployment plans for new application releases and mobile technology embedment into our site teams. Working as an integrated member of project teams based in Brisbane, this role will also require at times site travel to Minerals Australia asset locations to lead these deployment activities.
- Creation in consultation with the asset stakeholders to create Deployment Strategy and Plans aligned to site priorities and application/technology releases.
- Lead the embedment activities for site deployments for mobile application and technology, and coaching site champions for ongoing sustainable practices.
- Application Deployment validation and improvement aligned to site needs and hardware considerations.
- Active contribution of continuous improvement opportunities concerning mobile application embedment and deployment.
- Proactive engagement across Technology teams in line with achieving successful Deployment activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal business stakeholders and external partners.
- Site travel (when required), including adherence to all site HSE requirements.
We are looking for an experienced and customer focused team member who is able to operate in a complex and changing environment. Combining BHP business and process knowledge with a passion for Technology deployment and embedment into the hands of our site teams is what will drive and motivate you.
- Demonstrated experience planning and delivering improvement solutions to end users, including project and change management activities.
- Experience in mobile technology platforms, hardware and applications, with preference to exposure to current BHP applications.
- Be a flexible, resourceful and collaborative problem-solver. You will be able to use your relationship building and negotiation skills in order to effectively deal with complexity and distil key issues.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate effectively across all levels of business.
- Minimum of a Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.