Experienced Mental Health/Psychiatric nurses required to fill shifts in both PUBLIC & PRIVATE Hospitals
SPREAD THE WORD - We offer a mobile recruitment service where we are able to arrange to meet you somewhere close to home or work for your convenience!
Programmed Health Professionals are one of Australia's leading health care agencies. We are currently working with public & private hospitals across all areas of Brisbane, Ipswich & Gold Coast.
We have lots of shift opportunities available for experienced mental health/psychiatric nurses. We can offer you the flexibility to choose when and where you would like to work. We can also come out to see you close to home in Brisbane to complete your induction.
To apply for this role you will require:
- Minimum 12 months of recent nursing experience in Psychiatric/Mental Health experience in Australia or reciprocal country is required (See below)
- 2 current clinical referees from recent Psychiatric/Mental Health employment
- Current AHPRA registration
Join us to take advantage of our great employee benefits!
- Work close to home with lots of work available Brisbane
- We have an experienced & friendly team that will support you - available 7 days per week
- Online portal access to book shifts and manage your availability through your smart device
- Great pay rates and weekly pay cycle
- Free education to contribute towards your annual CPD requirements
- Opportunity to travel & work in other states or regional locations
- Great referral bonus if you refer your fellow healthcare professionals
To discuss this opportunity further call 13 10 95 or apply online.
*Reciprocal countries: New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland