About this opportunity:
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated administration staff to assist with preparing schedules, planning, reporting and responding to enquiries made to the Aged Care Commission.
The individual will be employed as an Administration Officer (APS 3) and will be required to monitor work queues and complete financial tasks such as processing accounts payable and reconciling expense approvals.
The role will be situated in Melbourne's eastern suburb of Box Hill.
General administrative support will include validating applications, providing accreditation certificates and the preparation of assessor materials in accordance with the effective operation of the office.
Key requirements:- Previous senior administration experience
- Ability to be flexible and to manage a highly dynamic & changeable environment
- Strong customer service focus across both internal and external clients
- Ability to work within a team
- Ablility to multitask efficiently
- Intermediate experience across the microsoft software suite
- Ability to manage and comply with timeframes
Aspects of the role:- Start date of August 2019
- Duration: 6 month casual placement
- Required work hours of 8.30 am to 5.00 pm with an hour lunch break
- Location: Box Hill, VIC
- APS casual pay rate of $37.50/hr
Apply now online or contact us on 13 10 95 to begin your journey with Programmed Health Professionals.