**Shutdown/Field Maintenance Planner
Shutdown/Field Maintenance Planner
- Casual ongoing opportunity
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Shutdown / field maintenance planner to join the Programmed Industrial Maintenance team based at Alcoa Kwinana.
Reporting to the area senior supervisor key responsibilities of the position include:
- Scheduling, planning of preventative maintenance while coordinating activities across different areas.
- Continuous improvement contribution into asset management strategy
- Extensive use of preferred systems for planning, administration and technical completion of jobs
- Providing input and communication towards business plans
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with quality, safety and system procedures
- Ensuring planning and maintenance costs fall within agreed budgets
- Participating in meetings and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to a safe working environment
Skills, Experience and Attributes
the ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Alcoa site experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Project)
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client.
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills.
What you need to know:
- Ideal for local candidates
- Great pay rates on offer for ongoing work
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now! To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.