|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our client is looking for a Permanent Full Time Project Manager to work within their existing re-life/ locomotive overhaul project for an immediate start.
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest integrated and diversified providers of rolling stock and infrastructure solutions and technologies for global rail customers, with nearly 200 facilities in 16 countries.
The requirements of this position are:
- Develop, manage and implement project plans, including scope of works, schedules, safety plans, cost plans and cash flows in line with approved scope and budget, whilst managing and reporting on variances in cost, time and quality.
- Manage the Re life and Overhaul project objectives in a production line environment
- Define the critical path with a focus on the critical activities at progress meeting
- Documentation preparation to support variations
- Complete hand-over with the client and operations team at the completion of the project, including post implantation review and lessons learnt document
- Project Management experience within Manufacturing environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with complex projects with many inter-dependencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exposure to locomotive or overhaul projects *highly regarded
- Meeting preparation and document control
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted. Please give us a call on 0730217100 and quote reference number 203363838 if you would like more information.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F