We are seeking an enthusiastic IT Technical Specialist on a 5 month contract. The role is for our Government client and they are based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Your daily activities will include the following below:
* Includes administration, software licencing purchases and upgrades, equipment auditing
* The position is required to administer business and vendor partnerships, resolve complex issue solutions, multi-dimensional projects and contribute to IT service delivery.
* Interpret Local, State and Federal statutes and commercial policies that affect the provisioning of services, data governance, procurement and security, including Notifiable Data Breaches, PCI Data Security Standards and other Industry Best Practices.
* Provide technical support and advice to the Coordinator Technical Services to design, maintain and increase the security posture of the organisation
* Undertake daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of security and network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VoIP and associated infrastructure.
* Contribute to the development of IT security policies, technical specifications, reports, business cases and other related documentation.
* Create and maintain systems documentation, maintain hardware and software standards, and projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures.
* Understand and be able to articulate the impacts changes will have on the monitoring, maintenance and operation of Key Information Systems.
* Conduct technical research and analysis and provide advice to enable the resolution of problems and improve performance and productivity and maintain current technical skill and environmental knowledge.
* Meet Service Desk key performance indicators (KPI) as set, conduct data analysis of problems, services and performance and develop opportunities for ongoing improvements.
* Assist in the provision of IT services to Council staff, Directors and Managers forming productive relationships with customers, maintaining a high level of service at all times.
If you have answered yes to all of the above, and can hit the ground running then please Click Apply to submit your application alternately, you may contact Luke from Programmed Professionals on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9924 2211 for a confidential discussion.
Hurry because this opportunity will disappear quickly and we are shortlisting immediately!