|Job Type:||Full Time|
Programmed Skilled Workforce are leading providers in labour hire solutions for a wide range of national and international clients across the Perth Metro area.
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic ***Wa**rehouse Assistant*for a packaging company based in the Northern Suburbs.
We are sourcing applicants with knowledge of warehousing and high reach forklift experience.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Proven reach truck experience
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks OR containers
- Versatility to both operate a forklift AND be exposed to some manual handling
- Must be comfortable to not only do warehousing but also deliveries around the Perth Metro Area (C class licence)
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Valid WorkSafe forklift licence
- Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Immediate and flexible availability
- Ability to provide a working reference from within the last 6 months
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and wish to become a part of the Programmed team please hit "Apply Now" for you application to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your application.